VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sun Sounds of Arizona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:21:53 -0700
Though I did respond to the moderators directly, I will also say here that I
echo the feelings that this list is both valuable and unique in its ability
to concisely keep me in the computer loop.  My impression however is, that
at least one of the moderators, had pretty much made up his mind against
continuing this list even before asking the question.  I too hope this list
will remain active for I do not agree with the moderator that it is easily
replaced with other more modern mechanisms.  Newer isn't always better.  I
think the moderators have done a wonderful job of keeping the list on topic,
helpful, and efficient.  I'm sure moderating a list is tedious and perhaps
they just want to move on to other things.  However, I do appreciate what
they've done for these several years, and I too hope the list may continue.

Bill