VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
david poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:17:18 -0500
Johnnie Apple Seed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Pattison" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Access-L" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 7:58 PM
Subject: Fwd: Software Reviews Now Available!

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********
On 21/01/2005 at 10:40 AM Jamie Pauls <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Do you sometimes wish you knew whether that really popular mainstream
program worked with speech before you laid down the money for it?
Perhaps
you'd just
like some tips and tricks for making a favorite program work even
better.
Now you can read software reviews
from other blind computer users who have already blazed the trail for
you!
After you've read several reviews of a particular program, submit one
yourself.
Don't see a particular program in the list? You can add the program to
our
database and be the first to write a review. Review guidelines are
self-explanatory,
so read carefully before you submit. Most of all, have fun!
You can go directly to our software review page at
http://www.accesswatch.info/review.php
or you can visit the http://www.accesswatch.info home page to see what
else
we have to offer. This is a new service and your input is vital. There
aren't many programs in the database now, so please submit new
programs. If
you have any questions or wish to speak with me privately regarding any
aspect of the review system, please e-mail me at the address below.
Thanks.

Jamie Pauls, MT-BC
*********** END FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********

Regards Steve,