VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:34:23 -0700
3rd way. use freedkomscientific.com  Demo version of Jaws.
It works just as the $850 version, but the free demo must be rebooted every
40 minutes.  But my time to reboot, and stretch, are also lots cheaper.  I
use it on my other computer, as it crashes a lot, while the paid version is
used because I'm lazy and rich. Will