From:
Ilana King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:47:44 +0100
Since you were all so helpful with my earlier question about mayonnaise, I now thought I would ask another.

I am struggling to think of ways to cook veggies.  I have been stir frying all week and I enjoyed it at first, but am getting a bit bored of it now.  I am trying to lose weight so am avoiding the higher carb veggies and am trying not to eat too much tomato.  I checked the recipe section of the Paleo Diet Book and did not find much of use.  Many recipes used carrots or squash or a lot of tomatoes.  The one that I did like was a stuffed zuchiini recipe.  There was also one for ratatoulie, but I think that might be a bit high in carbs.

Anyhow, any suggestions greatfully received!

Ilana