Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 23:59:38 -0400
<snip>Lots of nice veggies, but where is your meat and fat? That is probably
the answer right there. It isn't paleo, but you could try slathering a

heap of butter on your food. Or frying up your veggies lightly in the

drippings from a fried chicken or pork chop. I never feel hungry after

a meal like that!<snip>

This is where I am getting confused. I have been entering my food intake
into Fitday.com as a way of keeping track. Going by it's calculations, so
far today I have eaten. To me, this looks like a lot of protein and fat.

Calories Eaten Today

source grams cals %total

Total: 1504

Fat: 95  854  58%

Sat: 20  180  12%

Poly: 17 155 11%

Mono: 51 460 31%

Carbs: 135 431 29%

Fiber: 27 0 0%

Protein: 45 178 12%

Alcohol :0 0 0%

I am not a really active person due to my health problems, but have probably
quadrupled my activity levels this past week. I figure every little bit
helps, but even with my increased physical activity I am no where near
burning the amount of calories a normal person would.

Am I not figuring fat and protein correctly? Am I understanding that I
should eat protein at each meal?

Sincerely,

Lynn