ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:43:23 -0700
This is kind of long.  These folks were missionaries in Spain until they
returned for a sabitical when Billy had cancer.  They rested here for a year
or so while he got back to health.  Then they planned to return were
prevented by visa messups, etc.  I share this so you will pray for them.
They really know what it is like to have a one on one relationship with the
Lord that is full of life and vitality.

Vicki

Subject:
 Spain and Billy
To our beloved Family of co-laborers:
It has been a few weeks, and so very much has happened in these weeks, but
the greatest
thing of all is our Father's constant love and faithfulness!
It has been silent concerning the visas.  We should have had word about
three weeks
ago, HOWEVER we know that they are safe in the Lord's hands and that they
will be
released at the perfect time.
It seemed to be the perfect time just a few weeks ago.  We had an amazing
answer
to prayer concerning our needs for Spain.  It was a Tuesday morning, and we
had received
notification to go to the post office because we had a registered letter
waiting
for us.
We had no real idea of what it could be, but it was a most incredible gift
for the
work in Spain, a $10,000.00 offering for our vehicle purchase in Spain!!  We
both
set in the car at the post office and wept.  I just kept thanking Jesus that
I wouldn't
have to walk anymore, and Billy kept thanking Him for how much it would
increase
the ministry.
This is the first time in all of these years that everything was so in place
before
departure.  Funds for airline tickets, apartment deposit, and now a vehicle.
Such
an amazing, amazing blessing.  We still are in awe!
Two hours after we received the offering, we received a phone call that the
MRI that
Billy had done for his hip looked like cancer...
So many emotions in just one day!  But GOD!!  Our Father who constantly
carries us
and is our strength once again and always showed His name as FAITHFUL.  So
very faithful!
The Dr. that was handling everything actually called us from Dallas.  He was
there
because his Father had been in a very serious car accident.  He referred
everything
to Billy's former Oncologist for further testing and diagnosis.  Who it
turned out
was also out of town.  So this delayed testing/biopsies for another week.
They eventually
did a bone biopsy and lymph gland biopsy.
The Dr.'s report was finally given.  The diagnosis is Lymphoma that has
progressed
into the femur, resulting in a femur that is extremely fragile and in danger
of breaking.
We have yet to have a complete plan of treatment from the Dr.'s.
Their biggest concern is to address the femur first.  They want to do it
with Radiation.
We are suppose to meet with that Dr. this Wed. for consult.  We are in
prayer to
say the least!
Now that we have given you the Dr.'s report, let me give you the report that
we BELIEVE!
The day that the Dr. called with the MRI result, I was talking with Billy
and the
Holy Spirit dropped these words in my spirit and I just spoke them and
realized it
was a declaration from the LORD.
"The first time the enemy was defeated, this time he will be broken, never
to return
again!"
Immediately this was burned in my spirit and over the next few days, the
Lord clarified
this word and gave us another word as well in II Chronicles 20.
It is when Jehosaphat is seeking God before battle.  A battle in which he
knew the
enemy was mighty against them.  In this word Jehosaphat is directed of the
Lord to
take his position and stand, that the battle is the Lords!!  When they
marched to
the battle field the enemy was found to be dead and totally destroyed.  They
would
never fight that enemy again!
The Lord showed us that our position to take was that of praise and faith!
Then one night, Billy and I had gone to bed and had just finished praying
with each
other.  Billy being of the male gender fell instantly asleep.  But just as I
closed
my eyes I saw a picture from the movie the Passion.  I saw where Jesus
stomped on
the serpents head.  It was so clear and so strong that I knew the Lord
wanted to
speak to me, so I got up and listened as I sought His heart.
He immediately led me to the scripture in Genesis where the Seed bruises the
head
of the serpent.  The word bruise there in Hebrew means broken!  He then led
me to
Romans 16:19-20;
For your obedience has become known to all.  Therefore I am glad on your
behalf;
but I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple (innocent) concerning
evil.
And the God of peace will crush satan under your feet shortly.  The grace of
our
Lord Jesus Christ be with you.  Amen
The word "crush" in the Greek means to completely shatter, to break into
pieces,
to splinter.
The word "amen" as you know means so be it, but it also means faithfulness,
referring
to God's faithfulness.
In all of this I asked of the Lord why were we even in this battle again,
for the
enemy had been defeated the first time and the healing was manifest.
This is the amazing revelation that he has given!  He told me that we
believers are
in a War and that in a war there are many battles.  Sometimes you can defeat
the
enemy in a battle and he will never return to that specific battle again,
but just
move on to the next battle.
Then there are times when the enemy is defeated, he leaves and licks his
wounds and
gathers and even greater horde of demons to return and fight the previous
battle
that he had lost.
That it is necessary in our battles that we do not just seek the enemies
defeat,
but that we seek God to crush him and totally destroy him that he will never
be able
to return to that battleground again!
God reminded me of in the Old Testament how when He sent His children into
battle
it was to totally wipe out the enemy to even wipe out their seed and even
their cattle.
So that the evil was abolished and that they too would never fight that
enemy again.
This has been an AMAZING REVELATION for Billy and I !!!!!
God has also spoken to us to not give up, but to stand firm on what His
promises
are to us.  To not look at the circumstances, but to look beyond to what He
has given
us to do.  That His work will continue through us in spite of the stumbling
block
currently in the road.  To TRUST HIM.  That this adversity will draw us
closer to
Him.  That is necessary to take us to the next level needed for the work
ahead.
That we are to Praise Him and know that this has all been sifted through His
hands
first!
We are Praising and Praying constantly.  We have had a praise service here
at the
house and this last Saturday we had a group of intercessors come and just
soak Billy
in the Word.
Our heats cry above all is that our Father be glorified!!  Billy keeps
singing "My
Deliverer is Coming".
We do not know how the healing will come, we just know that it is ours!  We
pray
of course for a short work.  We pray that the visas and the healing will be
released
together!!
We remain faithful to the call, because He is faithful who called us!!!  We
shall
accomplish His mighty work in Spain and wherever we are we will declare His
Goodness
and His Mighty Power to Save!
In the midst of these things, the news on Javier is not good.  We had heard
that
he had left the Bible School and was back into drugs two weeks ago.  It has
broken
our hearts, but firmed up our determination to see the Bridge established.
This
has actually been harder for Billy than the returned battle.
Javier called Billy on his birthday.  He does not know about the battle we
are in
again.  Billy did all that he could to convince Javier to go to a Rehab
Center.
Billy told him that he would make arrangements for him and that Javier was
to call
him back in two days.  Billy made the arrangements, but Javier has not
called.  Daily
we are praying for God's protection over him and his deliverance.  Keep
praying!
God is moving on Javier's behalf!
Well, precious and faithful ones, thank you for standing firm in Him, and
for standing
firm with us for the report that we all believe, "Billy has been healed by
the stripes
of our Lord Jesus Christ!"  God will be glorified in Spain and the Bridge
will be
established in His Name and for those whom He loves so dearly to be free in
Him!
All of our love extended and we truly celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ
our Savior!
All for the KING!
Billy and Susie