ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:41:24 -0700
Vicki,

Does this mean you are questioning my pathetic dream of great spiritual
import?  This could severely modify the interpretation of my dream if it
wasn't as described.  It is the way you described the experience to me,
excuse me, I meant to say, it was the way I dreamed it.  I can only report
the truth.  It is remotely possible that I could have, by accident of
course, somewhat embellished the dream but if so, it would be the first time
in my life I ever exaggerated and that is no exaggeration.  So, Vicki,
interpretor of all dreams, what was the truth I missed?  Was it about the
perfect executed swan dive?  It could have been much worse, of course, my
dream I am referring to now.  For example, the poor blind woman in my dream
could have been wearing a skirt, in which case, I would have to have had to
radically modified the telling of the dream to protect to feminine integrity
of the make believe party in the dream.  Come to think of it, were you
wearing a skirt, Vicki?  Don't answer that question.  I would rather not
know the answer.

Phil.

Phil.