ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:47:26 -0700
Thanks, Vicki.  Yeah, it kind of is, but I guess I had no choice, so I just
gave up coffee and all the spicy foods I like.  Went to the beach yesterday
and I really tried to make good food choices, but it wasn't easy.  This
morning, I had hashbrowns, which I think triggered a little heartburn.
Nope, can't have that any more either.

Cecily