ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 02:46:35 -0400
This is going to sound dumb, i know, but hey, God works miricals, that's all
i'm gonna say.  kristin is finding, with her mental capassity, both jaws,
and window eyes about impossible to learn.  She really knows practicly
nothing about computers.  I want to start teaching her, but she's not
getting the hang of jaws or anything of such nature.  I found on Ebay, a
copy of ZoomText.  I'm now the highest bidder.  We've got a little over 2
and a half days remaining.  If I get it, I won't say my bid, obviously, but
I'll say this:  I'll have it for less than 100 dollars.  Perfectly legal
too, a corse.  So, as much as I hate to beg, Kristin really could function a
lot better with the use of a computer, once she got to where she felt
comfortable using it.  I let her try out the demo and she fell perfectly in
love on first glance.  So the prayer request is that her and I are not
outbidded, and that we don't go broke on this, but that God provides it to
us.  It isn't the latest version, but for her needs, it'll do perfectly.
Plus, she'd get tech support and all that really good stuff.  Again:  God
works miricals, so pray, pray, and pray!

Chris.