ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:25:58 -0600
Hi, Rhonda,

Some colleges also have help for struggling students in their student
services.  They do things like show people how to take notes and study.  And
I know you did this too.  As well as your help for Jena, another suggestion
could be a little peer support.

Glad Ben is managing at his job.  Sure hope it's going a little easier.

Have been home from class an hour or so.  Half way through.  Still have
several quizzes, two big tests and a paper to go.  Thanks for asking,
Rhonda.  It feels like college lasts forever.  I sure enjoyed my walk
through campus tonight on the way to class.

We haven't heard much from Chris since his marriage.  I trust all is going
well for him.

Will run for now.

Blessings,
Vicki