ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:22:01 -0400
Dear Echurch Family,
I have resigned my position at Western Reserve Independent Living Center for
several reasons, but I'll be brief:
1.  My employees no longer respected me as director.
2.  Received one check in 9 months.
3.  Could no longer meet my monthly financial obligations.
4.  Relocating to be near a good friend and his daughter.
Please pray for me as I have lived in this house for 26 years and in this
city for 30 years.
I will have to put down my two old doggies, Stryker and Caleb, as I can only
have a guide dog at my new apartment.
My foot is diagnosed as healed, but the healthcare nurses are still coming
around to support me.  I have been emotionally fragile since my staff has
been
taking advantage of me and it is now coming out in rather mean-spirited
ways.
Each time I think of putting the kids down, I break down crying and it takes
a while to get it together.  My house is filled with empty boxes so I have
started packing.  Lots of throwing stuff away.
Thanks for listening.
In The SonLight of God's Love,
April