ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:49:55 -0400
Well guys,
        The house is really starting to come together.  The carpet layer
went ahead and laid our carpets on Tuesday anyway, even though he said
that he wouldn't until the painter came back and did his touch up work.
The painter still hasn't come back, Hmmm.  Anyway, the kitchen cabinets
arrived yesterday.  One of the cabinets was the wrong size.  It's an
upper cupboard, so it kind of looks like the kitchen has a missing front
tooth at present.  Then, the counter top color that we chose wasn't in
stock so I finally said, "I don't care!  Just put something down!"  I'm
choosing to be surprised.  They're building our front porch right now and
they spent the day hanging doors and finishing off the closets.  We have
no idea when the plumber will come back, but he told Greg that there is
no point in his returning until the dish washer arrives and, you guessed
it, that's on back order too.  Don't worry, I'm laughing.
        We've had at least four inquieries about our mobile home.  This
may mean that we need to take a crash course in selling.  We hadn't
planned on selling it off the lot directly.  We had planned on shipping
it to a dealer that sells second hand mobile homes and just washing our
hands of the whole thing, but now we're having second thoughts about
that.  One thing is for sure, if we do sell it directly, it will be, as
is.  I just want to be rid of this thing!
God bless,
Kathy

Get your name as your email address.