ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:21:40 -0500
Lelia and Everyone,

I think the tracks are separated enough that one could hear it just fine on
a regular TV. As long as it has the SAP capability, there would be no
reason why one couldn't hear it just fine. <smile>

Did it have the descriptive tracks on it? I sure hope so. I have been told
that the sub titles are read in one chanel, and the description of the
movie is read in the other chanel.

I have been told that The second release of the DVD's are often done
without the descriptive video, so one should get to their nearest video
store and purchase it if they want it. I haven't done so yet, but I am
waiting until after my Birthday. lol.

I really can't wait to see it with all the description in it because I
think we blind people will understand more about what the movie is about.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson