ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:23:49 -0600
What operating system works well with speach these days?
I hear 98 is hard to get now.
However, I may still have a 98 cd a friend sent me, the problem is, where in
our pile of moved junk is it?
Also, what text to speech program is good?
What enlargement program for Terri, what what what?
I am taking this one in to see if they can't just build on it, but if not I
will buy what they have and I want to know what to avoid, in prepackaging.
M e was a total bust in this computer.
It has been a constant fight from the beginning.

Maybe it would have been anyway.
Anyway,
I want your info?

Matt