C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:48:43 -0600
Ken,

That's about my voting record too, except the off-year election I missed
I'd lived in the community for about a month and didn't feel like I knew
enough about the local issues yet.

90% is a number we should be shooting for, because with absentee ballots
and voting early, etc., there's just no excuse!

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950