C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:21:46 -0800
Kathy Jo is in a catch 22, on one hand they tell her that 24 hour care is
too expensive, on the other hand they say she should be in the community,
not in a nursing home. KJ are you still working with center for independent
living? have they suggested anything?

~Tamar Mag Raine
IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities