C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:35:47 -0400
Well, if we're going to taLk about pain not of the political kind... ;)

I have been in a lot of pain with my right shoulder - the range of movement
has become limited and it's painful to move or sleep on.  The doctor calls
it "frozen shoulder" and has me on med, heat packs and stretching
exercises.  She says they almo always go away after a time but I wish mine
were gone NOW. *whines*

It's particularly bad because I'm in a manual wheelchair. :(

Kat