BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:43:35 -0700
Ralph,  I can assure you not all Nawtheastanahs drink that stuff!!!!!  It
is truly GROSS.  Ruth

At 11:01 PM -0400 10/25/04, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 10/25/2004 10:41:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Ralph,  That too, but there's more'n one kind of medicine ya know. But even
Dr Pepper isn't as bad as Moxie!!!!!!  Ruth

Funny you should mention Moxie.  There was an article in Christopher's Rag
on Sunday about all sorts of weird regional foods, and Moxie represented
you Nawtheastanahs.  I've heard of it, and have the labeled end of an old
wooden crate of it on my wall, but I never realized it tastes like shit.
Makes ya wonder why the rest of the country never picked up on it.

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT