From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:56:21 -0700
\
I will be glad to tell you more but if you just log on to :

handiham.org

their explanation is so much better than mine.  The lessons are, I think, in
the "members only"   area but it only cost $10 a year.  Such a deal!! and it
comes with lots of help on line and on the phone (land line).  Let me know
if this isn't enough.