From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:16:08 -0400
I have a rig blaster by west mountain radio, but there are various interface
units for that, MFJ makes a couple, buckscom makes the rascal, those are the
ones I know about, there are many more out there very inexpensive though I
wish I had got the next model up and might if I can ever get things working
as they are. I'm done for the day though I'll mess with it more on some day
there's nothing to do.