From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:31:53 -0400
John,

Between 14.070 and .073, between 21.070 and  .073 , and between 7.070 and
.073.  Also other places and other bands of course, but that's a start.   If
you set your vfo to the lower freq (.070) use usb and if you set  vfo to the
higher freq (.073) use lsb.   Open your filters wide and the software will
do the  tuning.   The docs from the Digipan  software are  pretty good and
can give a lot of info on psk even if you  are trying to use Digitalk.

73, SteveKW3A