From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:16:22 -0400
    Scott:

You'd put the precedence designation in the preamble of the message,
according to how urgent it is--routine or R would be just for normal stuff;
Welfare or W would be for non-life-threatening kinds of messages;  priority
or P would be for urgent stuff that is not necessarily as serious as a true
emergency situation, and emergency for the real important life-and-death
matters.

Hope this helps at least a little.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ