From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:47:33 -0400
too small for me, even the 570 and 2000 are too small for me but my options
are limited, I like a radio that when people walk in this room, which is
rare, but when the few people I do let in here come in they look and say
Wow! and I know what they're referring to. At the same time I'm looking to
save space since I am limited. With my current financial situation though,
it may very well be a while before I get anything anyway though. I think the
4 years I've had the 570 is the longest I've had a radio though and it will
make 5 years easy here.