From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:08:00 -0400
Hi y'all,

(First off, I haven't forgotten about you Butch, I just need to find
all the stuff I promised to send.)

Well...my TH-F6A is off for warranty repair.

The SMA connector decided to go on it.

Occasionally, the extended flexible antenna on it would loosen a
little, and it was nothing to tighten it back down again. Well...one
time, the connector went with the antenna, so that the bit that the
antenna screws into snapped and stayed in the antenna, and the center
part stayed in the radio. Needless to say, I felt the antenna
connector failed somewhat prematurely. I was able to unscrew the
broken part of the SMA from the connector, and it all went to Kenwood
Service Center in Virginia. Hopefully I'll see it back again soon!

Needless to say, I was a little surprised that this happened...
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV
Help us bring our child home! Visit http://ouradoption.brannan.name to