From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:28:07 -0700
Hi John,

There is a software program which is a product you pay for produced by
Kenwood which offers rig control including designing and saving custom
filters and the like.  It is called ARCP2000 or something like that.  In
conjunction with the MCP, it is a pretty good combination, especially for
playing with filters.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX