From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 12:22:41 -0400
Hi,

I heard Mr. Bell's presentation on ESSB on both Saturday and Sunday nights
shows.  He gave a web site that gives more info.
http://nu9n.com

The difference in the audio was quite dramatic.  Later today I'll post that
portion of the show as an mp3 file on you send it and post the link to it
here.

73

Bob Tinney, [log in to unmask], K8LR