From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:18:57 -0600
The loop antenna is a great idea!

It takes me back to first grade at the Ms. School for the Blind. My friend
Larry and I both had 6 transistor Channelmaster radios (AM only, of course).

Each morning before breakfast, we would have a contest to see whose radio
would play the loudest on WNOE from New Orleans. Neither of us was smart
enough at that time to figure out that he with the best battery was always
the winner.

Sure wish I had one of those passive loops back then when the noise level
was non-existent.

Mike, K5XU