From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:14:49 -0800
Hi Butch,

The P-2000CW has a tone when you press and hold the power read button which
will very in pitch with RF out.  Once the tone is activated, you can release
the button and it is effective until you drop RF power.  As I described
earlier, if you press and hold the SWR button in a similar manner you get
the pulsating tone you can use to adjust your tuner.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX
Navy Marine Corps MARS:  NNN0SHS