From:
Kristine Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 13:56:58 -0600
Hi All,

Even your home stereo units are menu driven today.  There is no such thing
as a simple stereo receiver any more.

Buy what you want, and use what you can.  The more sighted assistance you
can get setting things up the better and that will make it easier for you to
use the radio.  Also, members of this group can help off list on specific
questions and problems.

Don't deprive yourself of a lot of good 2 meter radio contacts just because
it can be a little frustrating at first.

73
Kris Hickerson
WB9SLM