From:
Shirley Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:36:55 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: "Terry Borden"<[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12/27/04 7:32:41 AM
To: "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"<Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: FTP Amateur Radio Famous Hams

I thought you would find this interesting.

Famous Hams

7L2NJY Dr Mamoru Mohri, Japanese astronaut
9K2CS Prince Yousuf Al-Sabah
9N1MM Father Marshall Moran, missionary (SK)
A41AA Qaboos Bin Said Al-Said, Sultan of Oman
EA0JC Juan Carlos, King of Spain
FO5GJ Marlon Brando aka Martin Brandeaux, actor
G2DQU Lord Rix (formerly Sir Brian), former actor and charity head
G3TZH Tony Dolby, brother of "the" Dolby
G3YLA Jim Bacon OBE, weatherman
GB1MIR Helen Sharman, astronaut
HS1A Bhumiphol Adulayadej, King of Thailand
I0FCG Francesco Cossiga, former President of Italy
JA5FHB Japanese Minister for Transport and Communications
JY1 King Hussein of Jordan
JY1NH Offspring?
JY2 Queen of above
K0HWY Tex Beneke, band leader
K1OKI Mickey Schulhof, head of Sony US
K2HEP John Sculley, CEO of Apple (lapsed)
K2ORS Jean Shepard, author
K4LIB Arthur Godfrey, TV performer (SK)
K6DUE Roy Neal, television reporter
K7TA Clifford Stoll, author & scientist
K7UGA Senator (US) Barry Goldwater
KB2GSD Walter Cronkite, newsman
KB6LQR Jeana Yeager, Voyager '86 pilot
KB6LQS Dick Rutan, Voyager '86 pilot
KB6OLJ Paul J Cohen, mathematician
KC4OCA Gordon Barnes, weatherman
KD6BUP James Treybig Jr, son of W6JKV?
KD6OY Garry Shandling, comedian
KG7JF Jeff Duntemann, author
LU1SM Carlos Saul Menem, President of Argentina
N4KET David French, CNN newsman
N4RH Ralph Haller, FCC PRB chief
N5YYV Kathy Sullivan, Chief Scientist NOAA (former astronaut)
N6FUP Stu Cook[s], baseball player
N6GGM Laura, XYL of N6FUP
N6KGB Stewart Granger (born James Stewart), actor
NK7U Joe Rudi, baseball player
ON1AFD Count Dirk Frimouth, Belgian astronaut
S21A Head of Bangladeshi PTT
SU1VN/P Prince Talal of Saudi Arabia
SV2ASP/A Monk Apollo
U2MIR/UV3AMMusa Manarov, cosmonaut
UA1LO Yuri Gagarin, cosmonaut (SK)
VK2BL Graham Connelly, radio announcer
VK2DIK Dick Smith, entrepreneur & millionaire
VK2IG Dave Grey, Deputy Commissioner
VK2KB Sir Allan Fairhall, politician
VK2YOW Bob Hughes, radio announcer
VR6TC Tom Christian, great**n-grandson of Fletcher Christian
VU2RG Rajiv Gandhi, Prime Minister of India (SK)
VU2SON Sonia Gandhi, XYL of VU2RG
W0ORE Tony England, astronaut
W2TQ Joel Miller, IEEE lawyer
W3ACE Armin Meyer, US Ambassador to Japan
W4ZG Worth Gruelle, started Raggedy Ann and Andy
W5LFL Owen Garriot, astronaut
W6EZV General Curtis LeMay (SK)
W6FZZ Samuel F.B. Morse III
W6JKV James Treybig, CEO of Tandem
W6QHS President of California Microware
W6QYI Cardinal Roger Mahony
W6ZH Herbert Hoover Jr (son of ARRL Pres, grandson of US Pres)
W8JK John Kraus (astronomer?)
WA2MKI Larry Ferrari, organ player
WA4CZD Chet Atkins, GUITAR PLAYER
WA4SIR Ron Parise, astronaut
WA7WYV Andy Griffith, actor
WB4KCG Ronnie Milsap, singer
WB6ACU Joe Walsh, singer
WB6RER Andy Devine, actor (SK)
WD4SKT Donnie Osmond (Entertainer)
F0OMB Marlon Brondo (Actor)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM

Both Yahoo and For The People policy  prohibits the use of profanity or
vulgar
language on this list.
For The People provides this list as a service and does not accept any
responsibility or liability for any transactions that may be arranged
through the use of this list.
To send material to this list, send to:
To Change the status of this list, press Enter on the appropriate choice and
send a blank e-mail.
Set to No Mail:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Return to Normal status:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
You will receive a change of status notice from Yahoo.
You may subscribe to any of our other lists by going to:
http://for-the-people.com
Click on the E-Mail link near the bottom of the page.  You will find
subscription and unsubscription links for all our lists, as well as
descriptions of the focus for each list.

Yahoo! Groups Links