VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:13:05 -0400
From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Doreen

Several points:

(1)  Both players are exceedingly accessible.
I think folks might argue for one over the other based on comfort lebel,
what they may be using the player for, and the like.
Who makes the best pizza in town, which drugstore offers the best service,
where do you prefer to buy your groceries -- all will spark similar
debates
with no likely ultimate conclusion.

(2)  A serious audio listener needs both players on their system as no one
player can handle all audio types and embedded players.

My personal preference is RealPlayer -- but that too is based on what I am
comfortable with.
The more I discover about both players, the more I am impressed on the
capabilities of both.

    Send comments on list operation to
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]