Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Greg Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 11:16:21 -0400
For quite some time now I like to buy a "Field Greens" salad mix at my
local grocery store.  It contains a bunch of baby greens and I've been
very curious as to why they would use "baby" greens in the first place,
how paleo they are, and if there is any disadvantage to eating baby
greens versus normal ones.  It has baby lettuces and baby greens (tat
soi, spinach, chard, arugula).  Very convenient for me but I'm wondering
if anyone has any thoughts on this as I've never come across any mention
of it on the list or elsewhere.

-Greg