Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:32:50 +0100
From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
On Oct 30, 2004, at 1:53 pm, Paula H. wrote:
> Ginny, I can identify with your reaction!  I look at it but not like I
> look
> at and consider food - it is just there like a plate or glass or flower
> arrangement.
>
> Paula H.
>
>  On Behalf Of ginny wilken
> Honestly, they don't look like food to me anymore.
>
> ginny

I'll third this opinion.  I see people eating all sorts of stuff I
don't consider food, and I look at them like I look at babies who put
things into their mouth at random.  I think to myself, if you will feed
yourself mashed up grass seeds and cow excretions, why not eat pencil
shavings, candles and lumps of coal too?