Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Persephone O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 02:12:30 -0500
Dear Thomas,

thank you so much for sharing your experiences.

It’s very encouraging to note that the paleodiet has resulted in a great
improvement in the health of your teeth and gums. I shall follow your
method of using feedback to judge how much fresh and dried fruit I should
eat. Also, I think that I already knew that dried fruits are pretty much
as bad as sweets, but I didn’t want to admit it as I have a ‘dates and
almonds’ addiction <g>

I know that I'm eating a lot of fruit because I'm a carbohydrate-craver.
Fruit helps the transition to paleofoods as I gave up all grains, potatoes
and dairy in one fell swoop. I’m intending to slowly cut down on my fruit
consumption. Given a choice, I love meat and veg best though.

The latest good news is that my 13-year-old daughter, having noticed how
happy I am eating this way, has decided to try paleofoods too :-)

Cheers,

Persephone