Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 07:44:16 -0500
From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
>Please tell what are your symptoms of avocado intolerance.

>Paleobest,

>Susan

What I noticed is that every day I felt like I was retaining just a little
bit of water in my lower body - but then I thought I might be in denial and
that it's fat. For the last few weeks I felt like I was loosing some of the
definition in my arms despite continued weight work outs. Around lunch time
I would start to feel bloated and typically by the time I came home from
work my stomach was somewhat distended and I was slightly fatigued. Since I
ate them almost every day, it is hard to tell (as of yet) if eliminating the
foods I am sensitive to will also eliminate all the symptoms. I did notice
after about 1 1/2 days that the definition in my arms was back so I suspect
it was just water retention.

Because I have other allergies (dairy and eggs mostly), I was retested via a
blood test and 24 foods showed up. Dairy supposedly is not present anymore,
but I have not tried it yet, nor do I plan to introduce dairy into my diet.
It was just difficult to avoid in restaurants because fractions of butter
would cause a reaction. With dairy, I retain a lot of water a few hours
after I have eaten it and then the next day I am very swollen, I look like I
am pregnant, I have virtually no energy, and I feel nauseous. This typically
last about 24 hours.

Kristina