Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 19:45:20 -0500
From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
>From what I can see, the paleofood WOE seems to be the best way to help
>the body create the cells that help fight off, kill off, surround whatever
>is creating the havoc - no matter what the source - and eliminate the
>offender from the body.

>Mary Anne Unger

I so much want to believe that this is true, but I as I am struggling with
multiple health issues, I am loosing hope. At this point I am struggling
with (as far as I know) leaky gut, an overgrowth of candida (measure via
blood test), food intolerances to 24 foods (avocados being one of them and
probably my favorite food), blastocystis hominis parasite (3 herbal
treatments, 2 cleanses, and paleo), burned out adrenals (low morning
cortisol), and completely messed up hormones (DHEA, testosterone,
progesterone, estrogen, thyroid).

Can and will eating paleo really get rid of all this and restore my body to
good health? I sometimes loose hope that eating paleo AND taking expensive
supplements will help but you are saying eating paleo alone will? I hope you
are correct and thank you for posting this - I needed to hear it today.

Kristina