Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kyle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:12:50 -0500
Hi all, this is my first post here, so I hope it's on topic, etc ;)  I
am curious as to what types of spices, etc are generally considered
'ok' on a Paleo diet?  I have a fondness for garlic, onion, dill,
cayenne, black pepper, and oregano.  I'm kind of new to all this, and
it seems like a good way to continue my quest to get into shape (I
used to be a vegetarian and ended up weighing nearly 400 pounds on my
constant high carb, no meat, no fat diet, but now that I've quit that
and changed to mostly meat and veggies, as well as started a regular
exercise routine, I'm down to 260 or so, with my Dr. telling me my
optimal bodyweight is about 220), as it makes sense, seems like a way
of eating that can be sustained, and fits with what I've had success
with as far as weight loss and fitness go in the last while.  Anyhow,
I digress, so I'll wrap it up with that.  Thanks :)