ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jenifer Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 06:16:10 -0400
Brad... I am sorry for just now reading this!  Suicide is such a waste...
you can be assured of my prayers for the family.  One thing we always have
to remember... is that God is sovergn... he is awwesome... and He has a
plan.  Who knows if anyone ever tried to reach her with the Gospel before
she died and she just chose not to believe it?  If their's one thing I've
learned in the past year it's that we don't know what happens in the last
miments of life.  I'm not saying she believed before she ended her life...
but I am saying that she still chose to do this thing thinking that their
was no hope.  I don't understand it just like I'm sure everyone else... but
I just have to hold on to the fact that God knows all.. hears all... sees
all... and ultimately has a bigger plan in the end!

God is Gracious and has a Bigger plan and sees the whole picture!  I'll be
praying for those children and their father.
Jenifer Barr.
Waiting for HIS soon return!
AIM: jenibear1998
msn