ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:08:42 -0500
Lisa,

Isn't it fun doing those high pitched lovings! lol.

You do them so very well! Everyone does them so well, and they are unique
from each individual. lol

Even those who can't get very high any more, they still do them with as
much love as those who can get high. I can't get very high any more, and
when I do, it sounds horrible. lol.

Many lovings and squeezings for all of you.

I'm going to repost a message that I sent on Saturday, and it came back to
me from listserv.

Lovings!

Pat Ferguson