EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheryl Burgstahler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:57:24 -0700
Trainers:

DO-IT offers a large collection of educational videotapes that can be used
in training. They relate to people with disabilities, assistive
technology, accessible information technology, college transition, faculty
training, career preparation, and accessible campus services. In part
because the videos are short, are available with captions and audio
description, and include the voices of people with disabilities, they are
appropriate for a wide range of training situations. They are available as
streaming videos at http://www.washington.edu/doit/Video/. They can also
be purchased in VHS format. Trainers with whom we work have asked for
copies of the videos that they can store on the hard drives of their
laptops that they use for presentations. We have routinely made them
available for this purpose.

If you would like to download these video files, let me know and I will
arrange for you to have access to the files. All you need to do is include
in your email request an explanation of how you plan to use them and how
many people will Likely be included in training, so that we have records
for our funding agencies.

Sheryl

Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Dir DO-IT, AccessSTEM, UW Accessible Technology Svs; Co-Dir, AccessIT
Computing & Communications
University of Washington, Box 355670
Seattle, WA 98195
206-543-0622          FAX 206-221-4171