From:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:34:26 -0500

Hello all.  Thanks for all of your responses.  Most were fairly positive,
there was only one person who said that they were not accomodating at all.
(Not sure whether that person made plans a head of time and contacted the
special needs dept.)

Anyway, one person who was extremely helpful gave me the phone number to
call for our special diets.  This is what her travel agent told her:

"I am going to have you call this number just to make sure your request is
taken care of.  It is the special needs department, just give them your
booking number, ship and sail date. The number is: 1-800-819-3902 extension
70025."

Good luck to all and Happy Holidays!
Lisa