From:
David Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 02:09:03 GMT

Everyone in North Texas is invited as we launch a new GIG chapter. The first North Texas GIG Support Group meeting will be held on Saturday September 4th from 10:00am to 12:00pm at Harris HEB Hospital in Bedford in conference room West 1.

Newly diagnosed? Come to Harris HEB Hospital at 9:00am for a special class, “Celiac 101”, a one hour introduction to the GF diet and lifestyle. There will be lots of handouts and information for the newly diagnosed and plenty of time for questions and answers.

Beginning at 10:00am, the group will discuss goals and objectives and future topics for support group meetings. We will also discuss committees that we want to form and solicit volunteers to work on those committees.

Snacks will be provided. For further information, please contact David Kline at [log in to unmask] or 817-596-8491

David Kline
Manager, North Texas Gluten Intolerance Group
www.northtexasgig.com
817-596-8491

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!