From:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:35:46 -0700

Hi Everyone

Has anyone heard of these specialty foods in Southern California (I believe
they also have an outlet in Colorado), Fabe's Naturals?  I bought a GF Dutch
Apple Pie, but it is the only GF item they make which concerns me with
cross-contamination.

I've called them three times, left messages and got no answer.  I'm hoping
someone else on the list has gotten ahold of them and can let me know their
manufacturing policies.  Thanks so much!

Sincerely
Joanna Schroeder
Malibu, CA