From:
Aimee Rye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aimee Rye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:22:47 -0500

Thank you all for the information on Fuddruckers.  I had so many
replies.  Here is what I found out over the past two days.

Some people have eaten there without any problems and some people
just don't like Fuddruckers on a personal level.  Below is a reply
that someone sent me straight from Fuddrucker's Guest Services.  Hope
this is helpful.

-----------

Thank you for taking the time to send us an e-mail.  We appreciate your
input on how we can improve as we strive to make Fuddruckers a world
class brand.

Just a disclaimer, we do not have medical certification. I can't say for
sure what degrees or traces of gluten will affect your condition and
products are open to variation by individual restaurants and
circumstances.  Our hamburger is 100% USDA ground beef and the only
thing on it is our Spud Spice, which is gluten free.  Our fries and
their seasoning are also gluten free but the bins they are cooked in are
used to fry products with gluten in them.  All of our chicken is lightly
floured except our original chicken which is cooked with oil and gluten
free spices, but once again I can not say if traces of flour are on that
chicken as well.  On anything on our menu you can always talk to the
manager and have it done specially, but traces will most likely be on
the equipment.

Our condiments all come with product labels which a manager may go
through individually and check for gluten content if so desired.  If you
have any further questions please let me know.

Thank you,

Amy Fain
Fuddruckers/ Koo Koo Roo
Guest Services Team