EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:40:10 -0400

Thanks Dick for the warning.

Actually, I have a JAWS user who just contacted me asking if anyone who

uses JAWS has any experience with IE 7. And if so, are there any problems?

Mollie Miller

Adaptive Technology Coordinator

Kent State University

Student Accessibility Services

Ground Floor DeWeese Center

Kent, Ohio  44242

(330) 672-3391 Voice/ TTY

(330) 672-3763

 “This message (including any attachments) contains confidential

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its content

is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should

or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action based on it, is

strictly prohibited.”