EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lori Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:31:33 -0500

	You are invited to join us for our monthly online

	ebookworm program on Thursday, August 26 from 3:00 to

	4:00 p.m. central time. This will be an exciting

	program you will not want to miss!

	Our featured guest this month will be George Kerscher,

	Senior Officer for Accessible Information at Recording

	for the Blind & Dyslexic, Secretary General of the

	DAISY Consortium, Co-Chair of the Web Accessibility

	Initiative (WAI), a division of the W3C, and

	Chairperson of the Open eBook Forum.

	To attend, come to our online auditorium at

	http://www.tcconference.com/lib/?auditorium&nopass_field=1

	type your name and click enter to go into the online

	meeting room.  As you enter a small software applet

	will download on your computer.  All you need to

	participate are an Internet connection, sound card and

	speakers. If you have a microphone, you can

	participate with audio. You can still interact with

	text chat if you do not have a microphone.

	For more information on this program, contact Tom

	Peters at [log in to unmask]

	http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/CefplB/TM