From:
Jennifer Sheridan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Sheridan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 04:56:19 -0700

After learning of PhillySwirl's campaign to help fund
celiac research, our family became regular purchasers
of their gluten-free ices (VERY YUMMY).

The company has started a new program (at least to me)
called, "Rising Stars".  Parents nominate their child,
by submitting a few sentences about how their child
has "demonstrated their willingness to work hard,
never give up, and believe in themselves."

They are recognizing students for academic
achievement, academic improvement, attendence, and
for overcoming adversity.  I wrote about my daughter
being brave about having celiac disease and
being looked upon as different.

Next thing I know, in the mail came this big envelope
with a beautifully laminated certificate, AND a coupon
for a free box of PhillySwirl! BONUS-- another UPC
code for celiac research - fantastic!

Go to the PhillySwirl website to learn more
www.phillyswirl.com  or just call Alex one of the
owners, he's great!!  The number is (877) 379-4757 .

Note -- I have no financial interest in this company.

Jen