From:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:44:35 -0500

Hello, we just booked a cruise on Carnival.  I requested a gluten free
diet, and the travel agent told me that they have a large low carb section
and that I could ask for gluten free on the ship.

Has anyone traveled with Carnival, and how was the food?  Any gluten free
bread products, or special desserts?  We traveled on Disney Cruise line and
it was heavenly! I would love to stow away on a disney ship, because they
have everything for us! Disney is the best on the planet (parks included)
to be if you need a special diet.  Unfortunately they are extremely
expensive, and the deal on Carnival was too good to pass up.

Any suggestions??  Does anyone know which cruiselines Bob and Ruth have
scheduled their gluten free cruises through??

Thanks much and have a wonderful Holiday Season!
Lisa