Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:52:17 EDT

Hi everyone. Just stumbled across a new (to me) web site that delivers GF
meals! There has been talk of finding a place like this in the past so here is
the information for those who may be interested.  It is called Pam's Celiac
Kitchen and the address is:  www.celiackitchen.com
They provide traditional meals of beef, poultry, pasta, pork, seafood, side
dishes and desserts. Also has some pantry items for sale. I cannot give any
opinion on the products since I have not made a purchase but thought someone
would be interested in being able to have some ready made meals in the freezer.
They proclaim to be completely gluten free with no chance of cross
contamination. I thought they were a bit pricey but maybe not if you value the
convenience...   I have no financial interest in this company.  Hope this a help to
someone.   ALSO...found another site that has gluten free items, no financial
interest in this one either: www.grandmaferdons.com    Happy GF Eating   JS  in IL