Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 03:32:36 +0000

My 6 year old noticed on the Frita Lay "Stacks", that there is now a sentence that indicates "This product is naturally free of gluten."  Way to go Frito Lay.  This statement has not always been on our product in Texas.  I therefore attribute it to the Food Labeling Law recently passed.

Now, I know there are some sensitive Celiacs that don't eat Frito Lay products, but how nice to see this begin to take off.  I can't wait to see where the manufactures go from here.  Hopefully they will all do it the right way, and all of us can benefit, sensitive or not-so-sensitive.  Thanks to all who contributed to the hours it took to get this accomplished.

Sincerely,
Kelly LeMonds
www.dallasrock.org
R.O.C.K. Chapter Leader, Wylie, TX